Let it Snow

Which is what we are going to do this week for grooming plans. Between the predicted one and a half to three feet of new snow and cold temps moving in Saturday, we do not plan to groom until early next week. The KHGA Pisten Bully is tenatively scheduled to pack Thursday night but heavy snow is predicted all day Friday. A cold front coming in Saturday with highs of 4 F and Sunday -4 F. Taking into account uncertain road conditions we decided to be on the safe side this weekend and wait until things settle down. I’tll be fun to see how much comes down though. We will post grooming plans as we know more.

Winter Trails Days are coming up the first Saturday in February.


About Bob Boland

Silvercrestrails Pres.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s